I’m Erika Madden, the Chief Delightful Officer of Olyvia. (“Chief Olyvia” if you need to get super fancy.)
Why am I here? One reason: to aid women control their digital image, rise to the top, to make more money by using a powerhouse combo of digital customer care + reputation + marketing savvy.
I’m in the commercial of making YOU look irresistible online.
Part communications & reputation expert and part internet marketing strategist, I’m the consultant packing the smart skills that permit you to make more cash doing what’s essential to you — and check great (like, really really delightful) while you’re in internet marketing.
I help you if you:
- want to take a look sophisticated + reputable on all your digital spaces
- utterly delight your visitors and clients
- dream about using a passionate, supportive community that goes wild over anything you do
- are determined to come with an online presence that doesn’t look scammy OR silly
- know that PR faux pas prevention is much easier than scrambling to get the (cringeworthy) piecesBUT maybe…
- you don’t be aware of first thing about what your prospects really want to experience from you
- you go a little crazypants inside (and quite often out!) facing online complaints or criticisms
- you secretly worry that you’re not experienced or competent enough to have the publicity + next-level success you want
- you need objective guidance in building a website + social networking presence that’s as profitable as it’s pretty
- should you’re really honest, you simply don’t make time to actively protect and shape your brand’s online reputation
(Also, should you love your coffee with plenty of cream + you cry as you’re watching TV commercials? I help you, too.)
I have 11+ years launching and growing blogs, developing websites, and helping businesses, non-profits, and folks market themselves both internet and off.
Plus, I’ve worked from the corporate world in demanding customer care roles.
My experience has educated me in one big truth: it will take hard work to be seen (for those right reasons) on the web, and it’s even harder to acheive it in a way that is strategic, professional, and outrageously attractive.
But guess what happens else I know?
The hardest things to perform in life are those that are most worth pursuing.
Not because there’s anything inherently meaningful about knowing how to check irresistible online, but as a result of what it’s likely to mean on your life after you can…
1. genuinely surprise + thrill your visitors,
2. earn a five-star reputation,
3. and initiate making money and never having to resort to spam/threats/half-truths.
That’s what matters. And that’s why I’m here.
I’m so glad you’re here, too.